Monday, November 17, 2008

Everyone tells a lie.

A four-year old told her mom that her dad was trying on lingerie. The little girl told the lie to get attention. But why do we lie, whats the cause? Everyone has told a lie in their life, either as a child or an adult. We tell lies to cover up for things we did, or to make someone feel better, or just the simple fact that we crave for people to listen and we don't think they would listen with enjoyment to the truth, so we lie, we fabricate the truth and twist it so that its sounds good.

I have lied many times to get out of trouble, or get what I want, I don't believe that lieing is ok, but face it sometimes we all have to. A lie can cause trouble or healing depending on the situation. I lie, but in the end it always catches me, I have found it easier to just get the truth out no matter the circumstances, but I still have problems doing so.







No comments: